Lee Seojin's desire to work with Ok Taecyeon for 'Grandpas over flowers'


Lee Seojin "Ok Taecyeon has enough qualities as a 'Grandpas over flowers' porter"
Source: Ten Asia via NAVER

Lee Seojin revealed that he wanted to go with Ok Taecyeon for 'Grandpas over flowers'.

On the third, Lee Seojin expressed his affection towards tvN 'Grandpas over flowers' at a restaurant located in Seoul Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouido for MBC 'Marriage Contact' interview by stating, "If the 'Grandpas over flowers' teachers attend, I think I must go as well."

He revealed a conversation with Producer Na Youngseok, "If the 'Grandpas over flowers' members change, then I will not go.... I must have someone with me. Then Producer Na replied, 'You have to suffer.' I kept recommending Ok Taecyeon. He liked to travel, drinks well, strong, and claimed all qualities to be a porter."

At the question, would Ok Taecyeon want to go to 'Grandpas over flowers', Lee Seojin responded while laughing, "His intentions are not important. He's going with us if we invite him."

[+28 -0] I want to watch Lee Seojin and Ok Taecyeon go to 'Grandpas over flowers' together.

[+25 -0] Ok Taecyeon must a be really an all right fellow considering how Lee Seojin is recommending him~~!!

[+17 -0] I think Lee Seojin's variety shows are higher class and funnier compared to comedians' loudness and overreactions in body gag to force laughter.

[+16 -0] I also want to recommend Ok Idiot (Bingu) as a porterã…‹ã…‹

[+8 -0] I hope that it really happens~~~ I want to see both porters~

-


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment