LEL's perspective on Wooyoung as a musician


[Interview] Producer and singer-songwriter LEL, "I want to work with the best rock vocalist Kim Bada"
Source: Korean Economy via NAVER

The talented producer and singer-songwriter LEL-- who joint composed, arranged, and placed 2PM's Japan single 'HIGHER' on it's spot on Oricon chart-- released his single album 'Am I the only one curious (feat. Super Kiro, Wizil)'.

▶ What's your reason for including a rap?
- It shifts the song atmosphere to prevent the song from becoming boring, and if I think it will suit the song well. In the beginning, I composed a melody after the second section of the chorus, but I wanted to give a innovative feel.

▶How's your collaboration with weasels. 
- I introduced 2PM Jang Wooyoung. His tone is extremely well for rapping. On top of that, I had worked on different songs with him, and he is a musician who knows how to create creative lyrics and a flow. I think he will be famous for that in the future.

▶ You'd worked with many artist. Who was the most comfortable to work with....
- The most comfortable artist is 2PM Jang Wooyounh. His emotional aspect in music matches well with me; therefore, most productions are done with leisure.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment