Hwang Chansung's expressions on the finale of 'Ms.Temper and Nam Junggi'


'Ms. Temper and Nam Junggi' Hwang Chansung, two shot with Lee Yowon "How are you so beautiful"
Source: Export News via NAVER

Group 2PM's Hwang Chansung expressed how he felt on how JTBC Friday - Saturday drama 'Ms. Temper and Nam Junggi' was coming to an end.

On the 8th, Hwang Chansung revealed photos he had taken with actress Lee Yowon, other fellow actors, and 2PM Ok Taecyeon.

Hwang Chansung recalled, when he was deciding on his casting for 'Ms. Temper and Nam Junggi', "When I first saw the script for 'Ms. Temper and Nam Junggi', I foung it very funny, but interesting script. It had not been long when I was holding onto the first script until I found myself reading the script for the fourth episode. That was how much I was not aware that time was passing, and the Nam Bonggi I was reading about was so charming, so I really wanted to take the role." He said, "The official script reading was a lot more fun than reading it alone the first time, and the official script reading got more fun than ever after we started filming. Once the went on air, I became an active viewer."

Continuing, he expressed his affection for the program, "After the first episode was aired, I wondered when this drama would end, but the ending came too soon to the point I felt that there would be an episode 17, 18 and what Bonggi would do next. The writer, producer, senior actors, and all staff members who worked together treated me very well, and took care and adored Bonggi. I was happier than ever working on this project, and I was grateful to the point I wondered if I could meet people wonderful as them."

Hwang Chansung revealed a photo taken with Lee Yowon and had the caption, "On the last day of filming, all of Bonggi scenes were complete and senior Lee Yowon asked to take a photo together. How are you so cool and beautiful. Team leader Temper, ah vice president Ok."

Continuing, he posted another photo taken with Ok Taecyeon with the caption, "Taecyeon, who had mentioned he would visit the filming site once, came with cake because it was the final filming. Loyal man."

[+739 -10] I really enjoyed watching this~ Thank you and I hope the finale party goes well!

[+725 -23] This year's best drama 'Ms. Temper and Nam Junggi'! It's upsetting that it ended

[+592 -13] It was so funã… ã… ã… ã…  You've worked hard♥ 

[+475 -12] I see Hwang Chansung in a new light. That he's a perfect fit for the character Bonggiã…‹ã…‹

[+284 -7] The role Nam Bonggi will always linger in my mind!!!The best

[+253 -5] Hwang Chansung who executed very well in acting as Nam Bonggi~ I acknowledge!!!

[+241 -9] I acknowledge Hwang Chansung as an acting idol~~~♡ 

[+231 -12] Chansung is pretty good at acting~ It's upsetting that it's the endㅜㅜ 'Ms. Temper and Nam Junggi' was really fun. I enjoyed watching~~

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment