Complete 2PM, "... Oppas are still alive"


"Complete 2PM, It's been a while right?"… Oppas are still alive
Source: tv Report

The complete 2PM had came together.

On the 30th, 2PM member Lee Junho posted a picture with the caption "sapporo arena" on Instagram.

With the group photo of 2PM that had revealed the completeness after such a long time, it evoked delight.

2PM are currently in progress of their arena tour GALAXY OF 2PM'.

[+344 -27] It's nice to see them after such a long time, but I also want to see 2PM make a comebackã… ã…  

[+275 -21] I really enjoyed 'My House'. Please release good songs with haste~

[+257 -19] It would nice if they do a lot promotions

[+230 -17] If only they quickly have their domesticated comebackã… ã… 2pm♡

[+207 -18] It's been a while 2pm♡

[+94 -11] I'll be waiting for 2PM's Korean promotions/activities, so quickly comeback

[+89 -11] Exactly when will you guys make a release in Korea!!!

[+83 -9] I totally forgot about what was Nichkhun up to, but woah he's fucking handsome;; 

[+57 -4] I understand they make more money overseas, but I think it is definite that they should also take care of their domesticate fans

[+63 -7] Lets see your faces in Korea now~ 

[+52 -4] Their visuals are seriously the best~~~ 

[+46 -4] I hope they comeback with a good song this time

[+17 -0] I'm going to end up forgetting their faces. When 2pm aren't promoting, I cheered a lot for Got7 and Twice, but thinking of our 2PM. Now let me cheer for 2PM as a whole, please JYPE

[+19 -1] Is that a cockroach on Ok Taecyeon's shirt... ã…‹ã…‹ Good fashion

[+16 -0] I think 2PM will have longevity like Shinhwa... The song 'My House was so good, but the music video director gave shit...ã… ã…  I'll look forward to the next release!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment