JYP ACTORS: Lee Junho


[Lee Junho] tvN 'Memory' To celebrate the end of the drama, great photo release! (Lawyer Jung...  goodbye...)
Source: JYP ACTORS via NAVER

"JYP ACTORS post opened,
but why didn't you see it?" 

You didn't know it opened? Of course, of course~
It's because we just opened today^^ 
From now on check in, check in Yo♬~ 
Check it out Yo♬



Who will be the first star of JYP ACTORS's post? 
Dun dun dun X100 (ღ˘◡˘áƒ¦)


Quite. Shocking. Right? Well you're correct.
✦‿✦ You are my No.1 ✦‿✦ 
Lee Junho





tvN's Friday - Saturday drama 'Memory' that ended on May 7th
A justified! A Lawyer Jin Jung that plays hard to get (a.k.a Lwayer Jung) 
Lee Junho who even perfectly tackled a lawyer role!



To celebrate the finale of 'Memory'
"Junho is the best ◕‿◕✿" posting, sha sha sha~




'Memory' shamanistic ritual sha sha sha, shy shy shy~




'Memory' production press conference sha sha sha shy shy shy~


'Memoy' studio sha sha sha, shy shy shy~ 
But his facial expressions are too serious;; 
Lawyer Jung's charisma is the BE~ST! (Lawyer) Jung. Char(isma). Best!





"Mr. Junho gained +100 points for charisma!"







"The worldly serious right now" 
Character Lawyer Jung's characteristic award, 
It was very difficult finding him smilingã… ã… 


Please smile for us once, 
But what's with the laser beams coming out from your eyes~ ( Kim Serom ver.)



Therefore I prepared this! (I apologize for the sudden informal tone;;) 

Lee Junho's smiles and laughter show show show~



Even after being commanding, BAM!




Just from walking in, BAM!


Just from making eye contact, BAM!


An eye smile that's like eating 500 fatal fruits! 
STOP the eye.smile! ✪‿✪



"Shouldn't everyone be capable of an eye smile to this extent?"

A massive amount just from our first posting!!! 
I emptied out all the photos;; I really did ... 
Burnt in white;;




Lastly, the scene that greatly fried up Junho's acting skills! 
We should appreciate the scene from episode 13~ 

"What's important was not what already happened, but it starts now" 
(JYP ACTORS posts are also from now on!!)



[+68 -0] What's this? JYPE is doing some work!! Mommyã… ã…  The text is thoughtful and I milked out a bucket worth of tears from being moved first thing in the morningã… ã…  You'd worked hard, and this was made very nicely (applauds). On top of that Junho was so handsome, cute, lovely, and I guess he did everything? Lee Junho is the bestã… ã… !!

[+64 -0] Junho~ Good job! I really enjoyed your acting and please us Junho that acts again in another great project^^ Do well always!!! Please comeback soon as 2PM~~~ 

[+58 -0] I'm a old lady in my 40s. I wondered who he was since he did a good job acting, and it turned out he was an idol. I'm looking forward to even greater acting. I will always support him and meet him again in every project~~ Do well!!!❤

[+58 -0] i really liked Lee Junho's acting~~ I hope I can see you more often~^^ Good luck!!

[+50 -0] I really, really, really like him. The way he slowly transforms into an actor is cool♡♡ 

[+49 -0] I apologize for not picking up the phone~ I was watching Lawyer Jung sha sha sha~♬ >ã…‚<

[+49 -1] Junho is the bestã… ã… ã…  I'll support you in the future as well!

[+48 -0] Who knows the reason how Lee Junho is so handsome? And how he's good at acting♥

[+46 -0] I think he acts very well. I'm looking forward to his long run!!

[+44 -0] I was wondering who he was, because his acting was good, but apparently he was a 2PM member!! I didn't realize this when he was a singer, but I think he had a goo face as an actor. From the second half and so on, he looked nice with Secretary Bong~ Please work on many projects from now on! I think he suits acting in serious scenes compared to acting in romance scenes^^

[+40 -0]Great thanks for this post. The photos were nice and the captions were entertaining. No kidding, Lawyer Jung was so cool and handsome.ã…‹ã…‹ I want to Lee Junho as Actor Lee more often.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment