Taecyeon FA at 'Cinderella' Musical

  Source: b1a4_2185 via Twitter

Before the show began, I sat down without any thought, but some man and woman came in....
The man had a very familiar face, so I kept staring at him. As he was coming in, he slightly stepped on my foot and said, "Ah! I'm sorry!"... His voice? Huh? Ok Taecyeon? I said, "Oh my god" and I took one picture....
During the intermission, I immediately uploaded the picture and called my friends. I was hesitant of asking for a signature when.... 

Taecyeon: (Shows his phone) Hey, isn't picture was taken way too close? LOL. Who took it? It's one of three you guys (there were two more people on my right).
Me: (Pretends it wasn't me)
The person next to me: It's not me! I don't use social media~
Me: (Looks around) (Burst into laughter alone) (Covers mouth and laugh)
Taecyeon: Was it you? LOL (To be honest, I don't exactly remember what he said... It was somewhere along these lines...)
Me: Yes LOL
Taecyeon: (He was going through my timeline) You want my autograph, but you're scared...? LOL.
Me: No LOL. Why are reading it LOL. Don't read it LOL.
Taecyeon: Humph! (Emphasizes) So handsome~ LOL I'll assume you were saying this to me LOL. Thank you LOL.
Me: (Insane) (My account is exposed to a celebrity) (Mental breakdown)

According to the fans who mentioned me, Taecyeon lurks on Twitter....
It was nice meeting you... Oh and his laugh is the exactly the same from television LOL.
Whenever he laughs, OkBingu Arrives! His laugh is very loud as well LOL.
He claps loudly too LOL. He's also very tall.... (thumbs up)
Ok Taecyeon's review on 'Cinderella' was a cute musical LOL.
He said that scene when Cinderella was being proposed was cringe-worthy to death LOL.
I realized that he's a very jolly person :) It was very good.... (?)

"OMG This is crazy... The person next to me is Ok Taecyeon...."

"I want a signature, but I'm scared"

"I want a signature, but I don't know what to say... I'm scared..."

"Mother........."

"Taecyeon saw my tweet and made a fuss about it... He said that it was taken too far on his side.... Hahg....... Scared me...... Mother..... He read my tweets.... Please don't read them...... Cries...."

"@taeccool It was nice to meeting you eariler... (?) Why am I sending this (?) Anyways, I was too shy to ask you for a signature, but it was nice meeting you... I'm sorry for taking the picture from the side.... I heard you lurk.... yes... I was very shocked eariler...."

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.