InStyle February 2016 Issue Nichkhun Taecyeon Interview


Source: InStyle February 2016 Issue (Korean transcriptions/scans dlwtnddk0125 via Twitter)

After crossing the U.S. and Thailand to Korea, it's already been eight years since they had been working together. The two who were full of enthusiasm in their early twenties became professionals at their work and grew into charming men with composure in their hearts. As they grew together, how often did the two friends would understood and accepted each other. Their humorous talk about their own friendship. 

The two friends Taecyeon and Nichkhun were very different when they were 20. However as eight years passed, they became alike in both appearance and interests. 'As time goes on, the memories get bigger', 'The time spent together is very precious.'


Recently 

Taecyeon: Both of us have engaged in a lot of physical activities. Maybe Nichkhun wants to be a professional golfer in the future, because he's so into it with Chansung. Meanwhile I have been participating in Pilates to enhance my flexibility.
Nichkhun: It's been a long time since we met. We see each other often when we are working, so we don't meet up with each other when we are resting. Our conversation in our mobile group chat room keeps getting cut off. 

Personality 

Nichkhun: Taecyeon has a manly image, because of his appearance, but he's a cutie in real life. His daily gestures are mixed with cuteness.
Taecyeon: Nichkhun is a lot manlier compared to me. His appearance is more known to the public, but I think that his strong inner personality and his professionalism at work should be known more. 

Revelation 

Nichkhun: Taecyeon makes a 'ticking' sound if he's concentrating on something. Whenever the room is quiet and you hear this sound, it is proof that Taecyeon is working hard. 
Taecyeon: Sometimes, Nichkhun's ears gets very red. There were times when Khun got very angry; his ears would get red like senior Shin Dongyup, and his ears would stay that way. 

Ideal Type 

Taecyeon: I used to like short and cute women, but now that I'm a year older I made the decision to open up my heart. Disregarding my ideal type, I would like anyone! From Khun's ideal type, it's important to be able to communicate. Whether it's Thai, English, or Korean... 
Nichkhun: I like women who are hard working. I wish to share deep conversation about work and future. 

Strong Memory

Nichkhun: Right before we debuted as 2PM, around June of 2008, each of us filmed an introductory video through a internet TV program. At that time, I ate salted, fermented crabs and rode wakeboard at Gapyoung with Taecyeon. That was the most memorable moment. It was right before we got busy, and we were preparing for out debut; we never had a chance to hang out, so it was really fun. 
Taecyeon: The most ridiculous memory was when I broke my arm, because I was arm wrestling with Junho in the waiting room. It was right before recording, so the MC was in the same waiting room and approximately ten cameras were set up; however, I broke my arm, so that day's recording was canceled. The metal pin that was planted was removed last year. Arm wrestling is a very dangerous sport. 

2PM 

Nichkhun: Even now the 'beastly idol' image remains whenever 2PM is mentioned, but honestly speaking, we put down that title a long time ago. Because we grew older, I think we have to get rid of the word 'idol'. So just 'beasts'? 
Taecyeon: If we display a more natural image, wouldn't it become a new title? I guess we'll have to release an album first to discuss this. (laughs) I want to give a spoiler here, but nothing is decided yet, so I have nothing to say. We will start recording tomorrow, so let's conclude that the comeback date is coming up soon!




Taecyeon: Nichkhun's strongest point is his kind consideration. He kept his roots from debut days, and he takes well care of the staff. However, it would be nice if he fixes his habit of cuddling me whenever he's drunk. (Laughs) 


Nichkhun: Taecyeon is quick to making decisions. Whenever the members have a meeting or if we are deciding on an album concept, he directs us straightforwardly. On top of that, he even decides on what to eat for lunch.


-


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment