"Junho's" Student Identification Card


The student identification card that at least one student hadSource: Instiz

The skill of putting a celebrity picture on top if my face
Dark history...ã…Ž....ã…Ž....ã…Ž.... 
The picture is 2PM's Junho


"I thought that was mine"

"I put a Pokemon sticker on mine"

"I thought that was my student ID card"

"I put the sticker on the school's logoã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ because it was not pretty ã… ã… ã… "

"Junho is my man"

"I put a minion"

"For me Taemin.. But your student ID card looks just like mine"

"Celebrity fanartã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

"I erased my face with an eraser"

"I lost mine"

"Spongebob for me"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment