2PM nominated for 'The 30th Golden Disk Awards'



Source: Ilgan Sports via NAVER 

Even if this era is consumed up of streaming music, there is still hope in the album markets. K-pop stars, who exceeded Asia, had album sale results that are being bragged by their fandom world wide. Who will be the winner that will shine on the stage of The 30th Golden Disk Awards 

▶2PM 
Release Date: 2015.06.15 
Album Name: NO.5 
Title Track: My House 

An album that presented the transformation into a singer songwriter. The title track 'My House' was composed by Jun.K; it was the first time where a member's self composed song became a nominee. 'My House' was a song that portrayed 2PM's maturity of their 8th year. 2PM even captured the fans hearts with the straightforward seduction towards the women of their interest with a soft yet sexy melody. Charting number 1 as soon as they released 'My House' was a given; they peaked number 1 on a domesticated music shows and charted number 1 on Japan's Oricon chart. 2PM stretched out to their Korean and Japanese fans at once. 

[+38 -1] Congratulations to 2PM B1A4 EXO for becoming nominees 

[+39 -5] Fighting 2PM! I like their album 

[+35 -5] 2PM ❤️❤️❤️ I like the song 'My House' 

[+25 -2] 2PM Fighting!!!! I really like 'My House'... 

[+25 -2] I was disappointed that their goodbye stage was when they made their comeback, but I'm happy to hear they are nominated for the golden disk award. 

[+16 -1] 2PM fighting!!!!!! I'll always be supporting! 

[+13 -1] Congratulations to all three groups, but 2PM❤️ By the way, Mr. Reporter, it's not their first album with a self composed title track~ Anyways I love 2PM 

[+13 -1] I really like 'My House'ㅜㅜ But it's not their first self composed title track...ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+15 -2] 2PM's 'My House' was a really good song... The choreography was really good too.... 

[+14 -2] Ooh~ 2PM's song and concept is really good, but I was disappointed at their short promotion periodã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+27 -9] Oh My God. It's 2PM and EXO...ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Album nominees ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I'm so proud to hear that they're nominated..

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment