Jun.K's appearance on 'Masked Singer'


'Masked Singer' Dream of a Square's identity is  2PM Jun.K… Yook Sungjae guessed correctly
Source: My Daily via NAVER

Dream of a Square's identity was from group 2PM Jun.K.

This day, Dream of a Square sang singer Lee Juk's song 'Rain.' Following, the Music Commander sang the group's Next 'Lazenca, Save Us' 

The competitor who won the audiences' choice was the Music Commander. One one who took of his veil to reveal his identity was 2PM Jun.K. This day, Jun.K explained the reason behind his name change, and touched the audiences' hearts with the story of his late father and his ill mother. 

[+1656 -62] His opponent had to be Ha Hyunwoo ã…‹ã…‹ Woah, idols are good... Seems like they are getting trained well 

[+1367 -56] This is honestly sick and tiringã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ (refering to the haters) 

[+1244 -44] I really liked Jun.K's but Ha Hyunwoo sang that... I enjoyed the song. 

[+1120 -51] That was brilliant.... He sang so wellã… ã… ã… ã…œ Good luck Jun.K!!!!! 

[+964 -43] He sang really well. Good, good. He was cool. 

[+411 -23] I'm speechless to those who picked fun at name Jun.K without even knowing his situation. tsk tsk. But why you make fun of it in the first place?ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+380 -13] I was flustered, because the difference of the results were hugeã„·ã„·... He did well, but it's sad.. I never knew he could sing this well 

[+366 -14] That was crazy... I never even had the thought he would sing this well 

[+346 -13] Right when I wasn't even paying attention, the emotions.... I was movedã…œ 

[+329 -13] I've liked his voiceã… ã…  He did well today!! 

[+279 -11] Not Junsu, but Jun.K's voice was a killerã… ã… ã… ã…  

[+241 -6] So it was Jun.K... He sang really well 

[+229 -9] He did well, but his opponent was Ha Hyunwoo.. 

[+117 -2] So is how Jun.K's voice sounds.. I finally know now. He's a really good singer 

-



Group 2PM's Jun.K made a warm confession from his heart to his mother.

This day, Dream of a Square lost to Music Commander on the third round and revealed his identity. He shared his inner thoughts, "My mother is ill. When I sang 'Mother,' I was chocking up because I was thinking about her."

In the following interview, Jun.K mentioned about his mother again. He said, "Because I was so focused on the lyrics, it felt like I was telling a story instead of singing. Therefore, my tears were still flowing even after the song ended." Lastly, he said, "Thank you for being understanding and accepting my story"

Jun.K said to his mother, "Thank you for leading me during this path. Meeting you was my greatest fortune. I love you," as he was tearing up.

[+11 -6] His performance was great
!!

[+95 -2] I really liked the song 'Mother'. When he was talking about his mother I was choking up...ㅜ

[+88 -3] I really liked how his voice was filled up with emotion.

[+81 -3] Minjun~ You were awesome today. I enjoyed this the best^^ I hope many people will know more of your skill ♡ I'll always be supporting you.


[+71 -2] I though he would be much older, because of his voice, but it was Jun.K.


[+28 -1] I enjoyed his stage! I hope his mother feels better soon ㅜㅜ


-

Angular life, Dream of a Square's stage for round 3! - Rain
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+584 -22] OMG. I'm person... who did not know he was this good.

[+526 -16] It was like watching a stage of a singer with many years of experience... After he revealed his identity, I was confused. He was so good, I was wondering if he was really an idolã…‹ã…‹


[+427 -13] Jun.K Fighting~^^ I'll pray for your mother's recover~^^♡


[+395 -13] His opponent was such a gangster ã… ã… 


[+395 -13] Woah, idols can sing really well.


[+373 -13] I never knew Jun.K could sing well.. He is good, and he has a nice voice


[+342 -10] You sang well. Be successful


[+300 -12] I enjoyed the performance!!

[+268 -9] His situation was so heart breaking. I hope he does well
~

[+232 -6] This is Lee Juk's masterpiece!!

[+210 -9] I only knew from reading the comments. I had no idea Jun.K would sing this well. 


[+201 -9] I thought he was a singer with overflowing years of experience... Woah, I never knew Jun.K could sing this well. I hope his mother regains her health


[+176 -8] Filial son Jun.K!! He has a nice voice and he could sing well


[+165 -8] Thank you for singing


[+152 -7] The performance was so good...ㅜㅠ


-

The story behind Jun.K's stage name, heart breaking situation..
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+472 -9] It would be nice if mother quickly recovers completely...


[+336 -13] He's such a heart warming filial sonã… ã… ã… ã… 


[+298 -12] This rascal is cool.....


[+246 -9] ã… ã…  So sad.


[+235 -11] I was crying after hearing 'Mother

[+223 -8] I hope his mother quickly recovers...


[+219 -9] I was never aware of his situationã… ã… 


[+194 -9] You worked hard. Gain strengthã… 


[+190 -7] What a filial sonã… ã… 


[+159 -6] I hope that the people who makes fun of his name today just disappear... He even explained everything when he was sharing his situation..


-


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment