He was a beastly idol? A rediscovery of Junho.


He was a beastly idol?... "Good Manager" Junho's rediscovery
Source: Sports Joseon via NAVER

[+3998 -77] His acting grade is A+++ 

[+3160 -68] The role Seo Yul is a very complicated person, so it would be very difficult to pull it off. However, he seems to be doing a good job.

[+2560 -59] I had no idea at first.. I thought he was a rookie actor. He's doing a good job, so I hope he continues to do a great job. 

[+2310 -79] During the first half, I thought it didn't suit him him, but now I can see that he completely transformed into Seo Yul for the sake of acting~ It's my first time watching him act, but I think he does eating broadcasts (mukbang) well ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+2019 -57] He fits well as the antagonist with a radical personalty. He's good at acting.

[+618 -21] Whenever he is teasing or raging, his facial expressions are extremely delicate. I hope he does well.

[+595 -18] He able to act well without having to think that he's an idol. There's no disapproval.

[+546 -15] Cute eating machine sociopath.

[+520 -18] It's a first when an antagonist has charms. That's how well he is acting.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment