Chansung will make his debut as a play actor on "My Love, My Bride"


Hwang Chansung, "My Love, My Bride," casting... Challenges on his first play
Source: Sports Joseon via NAVER

2PM Hwang Chansung is casted to be the protagonist of the play "My Love, My Bride." From June 2nd to July 30th, Hwang Chansung will debut as a play actor with the role "Youngmin" in the play, "My Love, My Bride," at Seoul University Freedom Theater. Hwang Chansung promises acting on an upper scale through the character "Youngmin."

[+65 -8] Giant youngest Chansung is pretty good at acting.. If he stands on a theater stage, then I think it'll be a new experience~ I hope he grows to be a good actor^^

[+53 -7] Wow! I must watch his performance!

[+50 -7] Wow.. I want to go and watch~~~~

[+35 -5] So cool^^ Looks like I have to go and watch.

[+14 -2] Seems like Chansung is working hard these days... Let's be successful with the play too.

[+14 -3] I like that there's a lot of individual activities~ Good luck Chansung!!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment