Episodes 19 and 20 of Junho's "Good Manager"

I'm like TT, NamGoong Min · Junho "You don't know how I feel. You're so mean!"
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+1817 -16] He said Junho looks like a singer in the midst of everything ㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋ He is a singer ㅋㄱㄱㄱ

[+1707 -12]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹These guys are at a level where they can earn the Best Couple Award ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+1420 -14] Ah, I was hoping he would sing a 2PM song ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Listen to my heart!beat!Waiting for you!!!!!!

[+1309 -17] It would had been funnier if he sang a 2PM songã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+1022 -12] So this is the scene that I read about in an articleã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I really like themã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I wish they get an award at the end of the year, or how about a special stage at the awards ceremony?ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+946 -13] What's thisã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Junho is trying to hide his singing abilities in the midst of everythingã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+826 -15] When Junho said that he can't sing, the guy said that he looks like a singerã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Eating Sociopath and T-Idiot TTã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+720 -19] Junho looks like he wants to really cry...ã…‹ã…‹ ã… ã… 

[+662 -10] Ah so damn cuteã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ really just give them the Best Couple Award ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+573 -12] Their chemistry!! They should get the end of year, Best Couple Award!

[+251 -5]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-

Junho, freaks out from seeing NamGoong Min's face as soon as he opens his eyes, "Why are you so clingy?"
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+934 -8] Ahㅋㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋ These guys have to get the Couple Award. If you don't give it to them, then they might get upsetㅋㄱㄱㄱㅋ

[+883 -8] Usually there isn't a Korea drama that doesn't have any romance, so I was wondering when it will happen in this drama... I realized it was here ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+736 -14] I won't forget at the end of the year. Yul-Ryoung Best Couple Award.

[+628 -9]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I'm going insane because of these two. They are so innocent-looking when they are sleeping.

[+573 -4] This is not bromance. It is romance.

[+494 -4] No matter how I look at it, they are the greatest couple ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Their chemistry is way better than a female lead with a male lead.

[+452 -3] You guys need to give these two guys the Best Couple Award ㅋㅋㅋㄱ There isn't a chemistry like them, honestly speaking ㅋㅋㅋㅋThey are really cuteㅋㅋㅋ
 
[+423 -4] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Let's aim for the Best Couple Awardã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
 
[+361 -5] Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This needs to get the Best Couple Awardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah seriously, Seo Yul is so cute!!!ㅜ
 
[+279 -2] I feel like the writer is making this chemistry between them on purpose ㅋㅋ It seems like everyone is enjoying it ㅋㅋㅋ This is real romance ㅋㄱㄱ
 
-

The class where the prosecutors ask for favors, Manager Kim Forever!★
Source: tvcast via NAVER
 
[+643 -7] I predicted that Yul would be a lawyer, but his lawfirm name is MukSoã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I laughedã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
 
[+488 -7] I ask for a season twoㅜㅜㅠ I really hope they do a season two, and they get the grand award.
 
[+402 -3] Don't forget KBS. Manager Kim should speak on the micã…‹
 
[+369 -6] Even the ending was refreshing~ Let's go for "Good Manager Season 2"!!

[+319 -6] Ha .. The outfit for Lawyer Seo Yul was amazing.
 
[+279 -6] Thank you for everythingㅜㅜ This was the most refreshing drama I ever watched! Everyone worked hard~
 
[+263 -6] I wish they have Season 2 with the same cast!!
 
[+254 -5] I want to watch more of "Good Manager"ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 
 
[+199 -7] I rediscovered Actor Junhoã…‹ã…‹ Now I'm searching for 2PM videos..ã… ã… ã…  Hehe.
 
[+173 -9] They should have season 2 of "Good Manager," and have it focused on Myoungseok.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment