Episodes 13 and 14 of Junho's "Good Managers

Junho "cooly" caught in NamGoong Min's trap.
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+579 -7] He is so cute when he is wrongedㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋ The women also does the sly acting very wellㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+393 -6]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ In the midst of everything, look how good Seo Yul's vocalization is.

[+362 -2] I knew they were going to stop him, but I didn't expect them to stop him in this manner ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+343 -2] A messㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱ I thought I was going to lose my bellybutton (from laughing so much) ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ
 
[+260 -5] But my attention keeps noticing Junho's suit..ã… ã… 

[+231 -0] Pretended to help to "You perverted bastard!!!!" ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+189 -2] What's with the caption ㅋㅋㄱ "cooly" ㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱ ㄲ This was expected of the manager ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㅋ Eating Sociopath (Junho)'s acting was the best ㅋㅋ

[+176 -12] I thought it was strange that a smart kid like Seo Yul did not bring up the servailance camera.... I would had liked a revenge that a smart person cannot handle instead.
 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ [+74 -0]

-

Reentry of the Eating Sociopath! "Never thought you would use that tacky scheme to even me...!"
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+239 -4] The manager gave him a nice nickname... It's perfect, Eating Sociopath...

[+202 -7] Eating Sociopath. That's a well made nickname, really ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+173 -4] The acting is really good...ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+143 -4] Wow, I thought he was just a eating bot, but he was also a sociopath  ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…Žã„·ã„·..

[+141 -2] Yelled then... I flinched when he took out his handkerchief.... ã„·ã„·ã„·

[+116 -4] Wow.. He is a genuine eating sociopath

[+111 -4] Their chemistry ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+107 -5] Wow. I got goosebumps.... ã„·ã„·ã„·ã„·ã„·

[+99 -8] Wow, I really rediscovered Junho. He is so good at acting. He is very evil and his natural facial expressions gave me goosebumps.... Wow ..... I almost screamed.. ã„·ã„·

-

NamGoong Min says, "So you're going to break each of them to get rid of them?!"
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+161 -0] They are couple where I cannot determine if they are in good terms or bad terms ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+160 -0] What was that high-five at the endã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ It's cute.

[+151 -0] How great it would be if the two joined forces and overthrew TQ ã…  The ripple effect would have to be intense..

[+105 -0] I love this chemistry ㅋㅋㄱ Let's just make a team. Eating Sociopath and T-Idiot ㅋㅋㄱㄱ They would have the strongest powerㅋㅋ

[+97 -1] At this rate, they could form a teamㅋㅋㅋ The duet that overthrows TQ ㅋㄱㄱㅋ

[+82 -0]ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱ Now I keep looking forward to their chemistry ㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ Is it just me that thinks they are pretty close? ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ

[+79 -0] If only the two became one teamã…‹ã…‹ Seo Yul's high-five was so damn cuteã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+69 -0] When are they joining forces??!

[+59 -0] When Director Seo hit Manager Kim's hand, it looked like he was giving a high-fiveã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+59 -0] When Director Seo hit his hand, they looked like one team ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment