Taecyeon will the MC for SBS 'Mommy'


Lee Hwijae · Taecyeon, SBS Pliot 'Mommy', set as MCs
Source: OSEN via NAVER

Television personality Lee Hwijae and 2PM Taecyeon will be the MCs for SBS pilot program 'Mommy'.

According to the producer of SBS 'Mommy' Min Sunhong, he said to OSEN on the 12, "Lee Hwijae and Taecyeon were responsible for joint hosting"

'Mommy’ is 'substitute meeting project', a unique concept, where the mothers go on a blind date finding a boyfriend for their daughters who aren't in a relationship. It is a new couple-matching program that we have not seen so far.

The recording will take place on the 25th, and the program is planned to be aired mid May.

[+70 -9] I'm looking forward to Taecyeon but Lee Hwijae is a bit........ 

[+49 -5] I like Taecyeon but Lee Hwijae is annoying.

[33 -4] I want to watch it, because Ok Bingu will be there, but this program's plot isn't interesting.. 

[+23 -3] I do want to see Ok Taecyeon...

[+23 -3] Aside from the MCs, this plot of the program.... I feel like this program will have many uncomfortable parts... 

[+14 -1] If our Taecyeon is making an appearance, then I have to watch it~. However, I don't like Lee Hwijae as well... I want to see Taecyeon~ 

[+22 -4] I think I will develop good feeling towards Ok Taecyeon, but the program's plot doesn't seem fun... 

[+41 -11] Why is Ok Bingu a MC for programs like thisã…œ 

-


2PM Taecyeon, SBS ‘Mommy’ ideal host
Source: Tv Report via NAVER

[+136 -17] Well since Taecyeon does well in everything...... 

[+89 -5] Binggu Binggu Binggu Good luck Ok Binggu

[+99 -10] Taecyeon is good at emceeing... And for those who keep saying that they flopped after Heartbeat need to stop. Continuing after, they were number one for advertisement preference, their albums did well, and they are earning a lot more money... Seriously, 2PM gets hated too much.

[+85 -7] Good luck Taecyeon. Let's quickly release an album too.

[+82 -7] A MC that I'm trusting and watching!! Wow, I'll be looking forward to it. Good luck Taecyeon♡

[+30 -2] I'm looking forward to this!!Good luck Ok Taecyeon!

[+20 -1] I want to quickly see Taecyeon~ But this program's plot sucks~~~

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment