2PM's Hands up stage ft.Twice at KCON

[KCON 2016 Japan×M COUNTDOWN] 2PM's 'Hands up' stage that Twice joined
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+700 -37] Twice 2PM are so cool and they did a great job!!

[+580 -37] Thank you 2PM for taking care of Twice

[+572 -28] Kia The stage was so awesome... Twice and 2PM are the bestã… ã… 

[+454 -27] My favorite babiesã… ã…  2PM & Twice!!

[+435 -21] It's awesome to see them go compete with their song! The artistic aspects are slowly starting to show!! I hope for great success

[+432 -21]ㅜㅜ It's nice to see company's seniors and juniors!!!! ♡♡

[+363 -25] They did in behalf of Soheeã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ How cool of Twice

[+254 -12] I think all of the audience on the first floor are 2PM's fans. They totally seized Japan completely 2PM♡♡

[+246 -14] My goodness. I haven't been seeing them in Korea, but it seems like they'd been taking over Japan. The last act and swooned with with songs... I thought it was a concert 

[+222 -14] It's really nice to see~~ This is why JYPE is refreshing~

[+217 -1] I miss them in Korea

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment