Preview of MC Taecyeon of 'Mommy'

[Preview] Taecyeon's tips on how to appeal charms during a meeting with a prospective marriage partner
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+35 -0] I'm looking forward to MC Taecyeon

[+24 -0] I want to see Taecyeon's weird dance~~

[+22 -0] Good luck Lee Hwijae and Ok Taecyeon~!!!^^ I wish for the best~   

[+20 -0] Wow~ It's nice to see Ok Idiot (Bingu)♡

[12 -0] It's not to see Taecyeon!!! I'll be looking forward to the program 'Mommy' you are newly in charge of. Good luck and do great. I'll be support!!!

[+8 -0] Ah.. It's Taecyeon... Isn't this so cute ã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Ž

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment