Episodes 11 and 12 of 'Memory' (tvcast)

Lee Kiwoo's interrogation, from finding something! Junho cornered!
Source: tvcast via NAVER
[+52 -0] OMG!!!! Goosebumps!!! I was really waiting for today!!!!!! I would be looking forward to it. I love 'Memory'!!


[+38 -0]Why is that my heart feels tight.. sigh.. 

[+31 -0] That was only four minutes, but that was really juicy... Why am I nervous during Shin Youngjin's scenes, court scenes, etc???? The tenseness is no joke whenever the unfortunate scenes show upã„·ã„·ã„· Today is finally 'Memory' day!!!!! I was only waiting for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[+31 -0] Agh, agh, agh, my heart is tense

[+30 -0] The preview was awesomeã… ã… ã…  I'm going madã… ã…  I want to watch it soon

[+27 -0] I'm looking forward today..

[+22 -0] oh no. Lawyer Jung........ 

[+18 -0] I feel really uneasy; the tension is the best. Lawyer Jung! You have to figure this out well, good luck!

[+18 -0] Look at Lawyer Jung's boldnessã…‹ã…‹ Did he check everywhere if there's a cctv nearby prior?

-

Yoon Sohui is acting strange?! What's the reason behind Yoon Sohui's overreactions?
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+81 -1] Pftã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Hilariousã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+65 -1] It's cute^~^

[+36 -2]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+36 -2 ] Junho's acting is really the best!!! 

[+33 -0] Cute, cute ã…‹ã…‹

-

The three warm people's, Lee Sungmin & Lee Junho & Yoon Sohui, secret!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+120 -0] Junho's acting among idols is advanced.

[+82 -0] Comedy, Heartwarming. This has everything

[+79 -0] I think Junho does a very good job at acting. Yoon Sohui's acting was a bit unpleasant in the beginning, but now I see Bong Sunhwa. The two are so cute~~

[+71 -0] They are all cuteã…‹ã…‹ 

[+51 -1] Acting that appears to be who they are is natural.♡ 

-

Bold Lee Junho's escape in an emergency even in front of Lee Kiwoo?!
Source: tvcast via NAVER'

[+27 -1] My heart is seriously so tense.... Lee Kiwoo is really scaryㅜㅜ Junho is good at acting~ 

[+21 -0] Woah the tenseness is overflowing

[+14 -0] Everyone is so good at acting.......

[+9 -1] They are good actors. All 'Memory' actors are the best^^

-

Lee Junho's hug to Yoon Sohui with his manly drive!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+62 -0] Lee Junho's acting is better than what I expected it to beã…‹ã…‹ I didn't know he was from 2pm until my friend told meã… ã…  I'll support you. The movie 'Twenty'? I thought he was a new/rookie actor when I saw him there ã…‹

[+57 -1] Ah, the two are really good actors. The chemistry is amazing ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+50 -0] Kia~ Lee Junho gives heart attacks... How are you so good at actingã…‹ã…‹

[+43 -1] What to do, what to do. My heart was aching when she was crying, but I feel in love for warm Lawyer Jung~~ Secretary Bong is pretty as well~~

[+35 -1] It seems like Lee Junho gives heart attacksã…‹ã…‹ He's good at acting as well~~ 

[+25 -0] Cute, Cute

[+22 -1] Ah~~ The two are really make my heart raceã… ã… 

[+14 -0] OMG Junho... Damn fluttering......

[+9 -1] The two are best! The emotions are delivered as it is.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment