V App- Junho's Solo Concert


2PM Junho Standing Alone, Shining Existence Despite of Being Solo

Source: Osen via NAVER

From the group 2PM, Junho opened a solo concert while splurging on his shinning existence. Before the concert bagan, Junho revealed backstage footage and a small part of the concert opening, and sparked fans' enthusiasm through a live broadcast via V app on the 20th.

[+886 -96] So awesome! I hope you do well, because the song is really good♡

[+726 -84] Shinning even though he's solo. Please promote for a long, long time ã…Žã…Ž

[+664 -83] Take care of your body. Thank you for coming out as a solo~

[+541 -80] ã…œã…œã…œã…œThere's no more next timeㅜㅜNo. Do a solo concert next year and so onㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜPlease

[+111 -21] I liked Junho after watching his movie. He got handsome

[+109 -22] He's good in movies and his songs are good. I am anticipating on Junho~~~I'll meet you in dramas~~~

[+77 -11] Because he's a good singer, I think he wouldn't have felt pressure as a solo. I think he feel comfortable instead. I saw you in Cold Eyes, and I wish to see you in more movies. I'll be cheering you on!

[+78 -12] Attractive Junho!!!! Cool^^

[+19 -17] What's wrong with this stage costume???! Feels like from a different time period.... JYPE coodi....

[+5 -19] Who's he?

[+3 -20] Just act. You're better off like that.

[+2 -23] 2pm disbanded? Or are they working on a new album?

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.