Junho's Solo Best Album 'ONE' Release



2PM Junho, First Solo Best Album 'ONE' Released
Source: Export News via NAVER

2PM Junho's first solo best album 'ONE' soundtracks were released on the 14th.

'ONE' is made up of tracks from Junho's Japanese solo albums 'SO GOOD' 'Kimi No Koe' 'FEEL'


It includes Junho's self produced title track ‘Fire', 'Don't tease me' ‘Close Your Eyes' 'believe' 'CRUSH,' etc. which adds up to 11 tracks.


Along with the soundtrack, the music video for the title track  'Fire' and 'SO GOOD' were revealed.

[+296 -32] Fighting!!!!!!!!

[+263 -33] I really like the song. It's more awesome because it's a Junho's self composed song♡♡

[+236 -34] It's so good~~I love you Junho Lee~~

[+222 -26] I fell in love with Junho after watching his solo stage♡ Beware of heart attack! Fire do well^^

[+205 -25] I was upset that Next to you wasn't in the track list, but I'm so thankful that we at least get a little promotion periodã… ã… The mike kiss performance was so greatã… ã… 

[+87 -15] Junho is good at singing, but he's also good at dancing..Even when he moves a little that groove... Anyways I wish people are aware of that.

[+75 -12] The song is very good. Junho is so great. Voice is like honey!

[+76 -14] It's more meaningful that it's not just his first solo, but this is his self composed song ã… ã… ã…  Junho Lee is so dope!

[+75 -13] Junho's live is very stable and his voice is good

[+45 -4] All the songs in his track list is really goodã…‹ã…‹ Don't Tease Me is the best^.^

[+35 -2] I thought he was good at acting, but he's also good at song writing^^

[+6 -26] I kinda hear Wooyoung's voice.

[+8 -38] 2pm...unfortunate........

[+7 -40] Why did he get so ugly????

-

Junho 'Fire' Melon Review

Source: via Melon


[+55 -9] It's so good. Junho I waited for you. Let's do well

[+178 -32] This year is JYPE's year. Let's do well!!!!!

[+66 -11] Congratulations on your solo. Drunk into the song.. ♥ Let's do well! ã… 

[+14 -1] Ugh It doesn't make sense. It just came out, but why is it pushed back ã„·ã„·ã„· The song is really good ♥

[+16 -2] It's a song that flutters my heart. Good good

[+132 -18] Junho is so awesome. Films movies, releases albums, and when did he have the time to compose these songs~ It looks good that Junho puts a lot of effort~ I want to go to his concert but due to the conditions I can't. Next time when my kid grows older, and I have more free time I'll go for sure Junho~~

[+107 -12] I listened to it yesterday on music broadcast and I was wondering when it was coming out. The song that kept making me waitã…Ž. I never knew Junho's voice was so attractive~ I became a fan!!! I faved every comment!!!!!!! And I downloaded every track ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Junho do well!!!

[+91 -13] Crazy, so crazy. It's so crazy good!!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.