Three Meals Finale Episode

Pollution-Free Variety 'Three Meals' Finale, "Thank You For The Sweet Smiles"
Source: via Osen

The production of tvN 'Three Meals' had an uneasy feeling to the point there was statement saying, "I think it'll fail. I am going to make that happen." However, the teamwork of Lee Seojin, Ok Taecyeon, Kim Kwangkyu, Na Youngseok PD gained popularity. That 'Three Meals' had welcomed the end. 

On the last episode of tvN 'Three Meals' aired on the 11th, Lee Seojin, Ok Taecyeon, Kim Kwangkyu, Na Youngseok PD shared stories that were never shared before. They gathered to recall memories after a month since their last filming in Oksungbong.

[+2790 -49] It was upsetting while watching the last episodeã… ã…  It's the last.. I had received great healing for the one year. You've all worked hard. 


[+2343 -62] Seriously tearing upã… ã… ã… ã…  I wished you do another season of Three Meals Nagging Hyung & OkBingguã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 


[+1771 -44] This was Friday's best variety show. You've all worked hard.


[+366 -8] I feel weird and sad~~~ I will remember it for a long time.


[+358 -11] It's completely over??? Don't do thisㅜㅜ My heart suddenly feels empty... It was Friday's healing...


[+1844 -62] OkBinggu will be missed


[+240 -6] Teacyeon said he gets healing from Oksunbong. Honestly I had gained energy from enjoying Three Meals. I will wait for you guys to return Seojin Taecyeon brothers! 


-



'Three Meals' Ok Taecyeon, 'Storming Growth' Eddie Revealed..."I Adopted Him~"

Source: via Osen

Ok Taecyeon revealed Eddie's storming growth.

Ok Taecyeon attended Kim Kwangkyu's house warming party for the last episode of tvN 'Three Meals' aired on the 11th. After long time from leaving Oksungbong, he met Na Youngseok PD, Lee Seojin, and Kim Kwangkyu.


After the last filming on the 8th, Ok Taecyeon adopted one of Mingki's puppies, Eddie. He surprised everyone when he brought him to the housewarming party, because Eddie grew up to the point he was unrecognizable.



[+2014 -419] What about Sappieㅜㅜ The environment is great, but it's sad for a dog to be away from its family..


[+1576 -34] He said "I also came out on TV" ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ cutie

[+1545 -813] What about Mingki? You said you wanted to adopt Mingki...


[+679 -6] Mingki's owner really loves her, so you couldn't adopt her. It seems like Mingki would upset if you take her two puppies, so you only took one. Anyways, thank you Taecyeon.


[+587 -14] Mingki already had an owner so adopting her isn't morally rightã…‹ã…‹


[+483 -5] Taecyeon asked Eddie if he misses his mom. Then he said he misses Eddie's mom too, and that was so touchingㅜㅜ It seriously seeed like Taecyeon REAL~~~LY loved Mingkㅜㅜ You can really feel itㅜ


[+406 -9] For Mingki, it's because of the owner's opposition...


-

What Is Three Meals To You?

Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+71 -2] They say when you meet a person, stay with them for all four seasons. I'm trying to say it was a meaningful time.. Thank you for the four seasons that you've spent with us. It felt like I had the field and took care of Mingki and Jackson. It was a time of not laughing out loud but watching comfortably. Thank you. I hope the hard working hosts, guests, and the animal friends stay happy. Goodbye Oksunbong~!♡

[+41 -0] I was the one who grew respect for them and I'm crying for no reason...just no reasonã… ã……ã… 

[+32 -0] I watched it at home comfortably am I'm very upsetã… ã… ã… Thanks to this show every Friday I had a perfect healing. If could see Seojin and Taecyeon againã… 

[+27 -0] Thanks to this show, I was happy on Friday nights. I am tearing upㅜㅠ You've all worked hard♥

[+17 -0] It was a break... It's like after a long day at work in the city, you come down to the house in the country side for the weekend~ Now I have a sad feeling of selling a house that you lived with family and friends. How do I soothe myself? ã… ã… 

-


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.