Junho - Fire M Countdown

First Publication! Standing Alone Junho! Capability Verification 'Fire' Stage 
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+257 -5] Junho.. The ending is really...wow...It's too coolㅜㅜㅜFacial expression, body movement, eye contact, song are all amazing...Good luck Junho♡♡

[+237 -6] Let's go for #1 as a solo... And let's not end with one week of promotion again...

[+198 -7] Wow I seriously thought Junho Lee was an angelㅜㅜ I thought he'll only release 
songs at Japan. I love listening it at Korea with Korean lyrics ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Touched

[+170 -2] Liveã… ã… ã…  Mr. Honey Vocal Cords

[+136 -2] Today was serious great ã… ã… ã… ã…œ If the digital was released quickly

[+132 -2] I seriously fell for him❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

[+120 -1] Honestly it's so greatㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜThe song is goodㅠㅠㅠ The digital is released on the 14th so please listen to it!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠLove you Junho Oppaㅠㅠ

[+116 -2] Junho Oppa the best~~~~~~The song is so good~~I'm anticipating for this solo~~~Please promote a lot for Korea~~~♡

[+112 -3] So great

[+61 -0] OMG. He's so good. He is also good live and the song is sweet. I also like Junho's stage manner.

[+55 -0] I want to go to the concert~~~ I want to hurry and see him in person on stage

[+54 -0] Junho' song is so sweet.

[+54 -0] Fckin Goodㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜhuk my heartã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ♡

[+51 -0] Junhoã… ã…  You are so good singing live. Thank you for thinking about your Korean fansã… ã…  I'll anticipate for tomorrow♥♥

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.