The rehearsal of the pro musician Jun.K for his first solo concert in Korea!


The rehearsal of the pro musician Jun.K for his first solo concert in Korea!
Source: STARCAST via NAVER

[+153 -20] I will look forward to the concerts on the 14th and 15th^^ And the album that will be leased on midnight!!

[+175 -29] Finally, the long waited Korean solo concert!!! I am really anticipating~ There are so many songs I want to listen live~~

[+154 -23] I am really looking forward to it!!!

[+153 -25] Jun. K, the one I trust and listen, is the greatest!! I looking forward to his album and solo concert.

[+131 -18] Good luck Jun.K!! Congratulations on your first solo concert. Jun. K is someone I trust and listen to!! Let's meet at the concert~^^

[+133 -19] I am really looking forward to the concert. Good luck. I am supporting.

[+121 -15] I'm anticipating on both Jun. K's album and concert!♡

[+107 -12] I'm really looking forward to his concert. I'm going to see him soon~♡

[+120 -17] Finally a solo concert in Koreaã… ã… ã… ã… ã… Thank youã… ã… ã… 

[+92 -10] I'll be able to listen to the new tracks that are going to be released in midnight at the concert~❤❤❤ 

[+91 -10] Awesome!! I am also supporting Kim Minjun! Jun. K!♥

[+103 -17] OMG. If my seat is at the front, will I be able to see his face?ã…‹ã…‹I heard that the 15th will be coldã… ã… I will ride the train to meet Minjun.♡

[+87 -12] I am really looking forward to the songs that are coming out tonight.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment