Jun. K makes an honest confession as a musician on "Choi Hwajung's Power Time"


"Choi Hwajung's Power Time" Jun. K confesses as a musician #EnlistmentPlans #ExLover
Source: News24 via NAVER

Group 2PM member Jun. K grasped the audiences' attention and unleashed his charms through his calm and honest talk. The singer Jun. K introduced his new album and shared about his status. 

On this day, Jun. K showed confidence in this upcoming album. He said, "Park Jinyoung complimented 'it was a masterpiece' and that I did a good job. I was thankful."

Jun. K also grasped the fans' attention as he shared the back story of the production for the song "Your Wedding," which was released on the 4th. He said, "I got a call from my ex-lover to say she was getting married. Hearing about it, I wrote lyrics. Just like the lyrics say, I do not think I will be able to attend her wedding. My imagination also made this song."

He did not leave out topic on the army. Jun. K said, "After 2PM's concert, there will be a momentary time of parting, because I and some of the members have to enlist." 

Jun. K shared about his concerns and passionate production on music, and he appealed charms as a musician.

[+819 -29] Why would you call your ex-boyfriend to tell him you're getting married? I don't understand whyã…¡ã…¡ã…‹ã…‹

[+338 -30] I will always wait. Just please do activities accordingly to the music you enjoy.

[+267 -13] It's nice to listen to the music in Korean. I felt purified quickly.

[+238 -16] I thought that the song was was revealed on "Choi Hwajung's Power Time" was the title track. I will be looking forward to it.

[+93 -6] As expected from JYPE artists, their mentality appear healthy.

[+79 -3] The pre-release track "Your Wedding" was sad, and I enjoyed it.

[+74 -2] I am one happy person who is listening to Jun. K's music that is gradually getting deeper and deeper. Please work on music for a long time.

[+78 -4] I was listening to the radio, and I liked the song! I will be looking forward to it~

[+76 -5] I hope he returns safety from the armyã… ã…  This coming song will be great, and ignore the ones who can't recognize good music ã… ã…  I will always support.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment