Jun. K celebrates his 30th birthday with his first solo concert!


'V App' Jun. K spends his 30th birthday with his solo concert (ft. JYP and 2PM)
Source: Herald Pop via NAVER

Boy group 2PM member Jun. K spent his 30th birthday in a meaningful way through his solo concert. 

On the 115th, revealed the opening of his solo concert "Mr. No Love" live through Naver V App. "Mr. No Love" was held on the 14th and 15th at Seoul Yes24 Live Hall, and it was his first domestic solo concert.

On this day, it was also Jun. Ks birthday. Fans around the world sent their birthday wishes through comments. Jun. K said, "I am very excited and happy to celebrate my birthday with my fans. I am very thankful for everyone who came and who are streaming." 

[+606 -38] Jun. K is already 30 ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Time fliesã… ã… ã… 

[+350 -41] Congratulations❤❤ I will always support!

[+350 -44] I really wanted to go thereã… ã…  I wish he finishes up the concert without any problems!!! Good luck!!!

[+295 -41] Very impressive and cool!

[+271 -36] 20 year old Minjun calling out No Love ♡

[+60 -5] Happy Birthday

[+67 -10]  I support cool Jun. K who always works hard!

[+61 -8] I really enjoyed this album. 

[+57 -9] Mr. Jun. K's songs are good~~~ and I think he is charming~~

[+47 -6] I feel like it was just yesterday when he debuted.. Already 30.. wow.. time fliesã… ã…  We all got old together. 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment