Taecyeon joins the extravagant lineup for web-drama "Sixth First Kiss"


Lee Jongsuk · Lee Junki · Ji Chanuk · Park Haejin comes together…'Sixth First Kiss' casting
Source: News1 via NAVER

Actor Lee Jongsuk, Lee Junki, Ji Changuk, Park Haejin and Group EXO Kai and 2PM Taecyeon gathered for one drama. 

[+235 -11] Ji Changuk, Lee Junki, Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin, Kai, Ok Taecyeon are the greatest. Since the six actors have very different charms, I am having higher expectations. I hope that they all grow close through the drama.  

[+216 -11] All the handsome kids are casted...

[+213 -11] What kind of web-drama has such a lineup.... it's amazing.

[+189 -26] Wow, this is amazing. I will probably fall for Park Haejin, Lee Junki, Lee Jongsuk, Ji Changuk, and everyone else's handsomenessã…‹

[+78 -7] Everyone is really handsome.

[+75 -7] This is a web-drama, but the casting the high tier. My eyes will be experiencing intense eye candy.

[+62 -4] Amazing. The casting is sweet. 

[+49 -0] What kind of luck was the female lead born with~ I'm jealous...

[+50 -1] Because there's only handsome people, my eyes are cleansed.

-

Lee Jongsuk · Lee Junki · Ji Chanuk · Park Haejin comes together…'Sixth First Kiss' casting
Source: Instiz

"Casting.. woah"

"Jesus..."

"OMG, they're all of my men"
-"Excuse me...????"

"I must watch this!!!!!!!"

" Casting wowã„·ã„·"

"WOW That's impressive"

"Wow, I'm jealous of the female lead."

"My goodness.... Amazing"

"If they're all casted, then who's the male lead?"
"Taecyeonã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… Changukã… "

"They should had made this a drama, not a web-drama"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment