Junho starring as a second male lead in "Chief Kim"


2PM Junho, KBS "Chief Kim" second male lead... Kicks off in January
Source: TV Report via NAVER

2PM's member Junho will join the cast of KBS2 "Chief Kim."

On the 30th, multiple broadcasting officials stated that Junho will be taking the role of the second male lead, Seoyul. It is expected to see him act as a former prosecutor and company director, who is not only smart and capable, but full of charisma.. 

[+686 -57] Looking at Junho, his acting excludes him from the idol stereotype. However, I feel like he's not getting the attention that Lim Siwan and Lee Joon are getting.

[+505 -39] I think his acting was pretty good in "Twenty"

[+404 -26] He did a pretty good job with "Memory." It's nice to see him slowly make his way up.

[+320 -31] Lee Junhoã… ã… ã…  I must watch thisã…‹ã…‹

[+296 -29] I must watch this. He's an actor that acts well and gives off likable vibes

[+84 -9] The Squirrel from "Cold Eyes"? Didn't he play that role?? At first I thought he was a rookie, so I was shocked to hear that he was a 2PM member. I thought he was an actor.

[+64 +7] I like this! Show us more often.

[+55 -5] I like how he gradually goes higher instead of going straight into the lead role... His acting is good, so I will be looking forward to him constantly challenging himself. ^^

[+58 -7] OMG that's amazing ㅜㅜㅜㅜ♡♡♡♡

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment