"Fake" Interview with Taecyeon and Junho in the year 2049


[Fake interview ①] 62 year old Taecyeon and 60 year old Junho, 2PM's future diary
Source: Sports Joseon via NAVER

* Would 2PM Taecyeon and Junho still remain as 'beastly idols' in their sixties? Sports Joseon met Taecyeon and Junho 33 years later through MBC "Future Diary." Because it was currently difficult to meet 2PM as a whole, the two time traveling together became even more special. The hypothetical situation in the future gave the opportunity for the two to reveal their inner thoughts and future plans. Especially during the questions involving imagination, the two arranged a flexible response and laughter. Shall we meet the younger looking, 62 year old Taecyeon and Junho together?




"Worked without rest as 2PM, we relied on each other." 

In order to look back at 2PM's history, we began to discuss about their first stage after from debut. In despite 40 year went by, the two clearly remembered the day as if was yesterday.

Junho: We made our debut at Jangchong Gymnasium that is now gone That was September 4th, 2008 right? I can't remember well.
Taecyeon: I think our seniors Big Bang were there, a fella named Yoonha made her comeback stage, and made our debut. 
He surprised everyone with his clear memory. Junho seemed to remember.
Junho: In order to practice our acrobatics, so we borrowed a gym nearby and warmed up for two hours. We did all sorts of things to make it big (laughs). Since I have lots of time in my hands now, all I do is recall old memories. I lay in bed, and just think about the past. 

What was the most memorable memory as 2PM?

Junho: When we made our debut and when we won the grand prize. There's a lot, but the most most memorable time was my first solo concert. 
Taecyeon: It was when we first received our #1 trophy. 
Junho: Because I have always been a singer, I want to die on stage. I still seem fine now, so I hope to make that dream come true one day. I will have my grave on stage and it'll devote my life. 
Taecyeon: Don't die~ (looks at Junho).



2PM was initially known for idol acrobatic performances. Due to this, they often suffered from injuries. Taecyeon's past involved an injured muscle that required surgery, because he arm wrestled with Junho. Junho's past involved an injured shoulder that required surgery, because he fell after poor corporation with Taecyeon during practice. Even though this such a long time ago, did you guys resent each other?

Junho: We give and take from each other. Our relationship is deep into our bones. Bones were broken and shoulders were dislocated, but we give and take like presents (laughs). 
Taecyeon: You're fine these days right?
Junho: Spins well (rotates his arm).

Junho: Instead resenting each other, we resented the situation. Who knew an arm was going to brea and a shoulder was going to dislocated while practicing acrobatics? We just worked hard as always. I think we kept working without rest. There was always small and big injuries. Taecyeon always acted as the team's pillar and had a supporting role. While I'm suffering in the air, he's suffering on the ground. That's how we relied on each other. The two of us will be active till the very end.

It has already been 40 years of feeling sorry and thankful. Now it appears likely to separate. 

Taecyeon: Our identity is 2PM. Even if I quit, I don't think it will ever disappear. We were together since our late teenage years, so I never that thought. If we were to disband, we would had done up to 30 years and call it quits. If we were to split, why do it for 40 years? (jokingly laughs)
Junho: Now they're my life's companion (nods). 

-



[Fake Interview②] 'Sixty Idols' 2PM "shocked at 78 year old, dance-singer Park Jinyoung"
Source: Sports Joseon  via NAVER



Taecyeon: For the second half of life, live as lower body Rip-Taecyeon"
Junho: "I'll line up in front of junior's waiting rooms to get autographs for my grand kids."

2PM now had more juniors than seniors. What do they think as they look at their young juniors? 

Taecyeon: When I see juniors who are full of firing passion that breaks their own body, I feel bad. I would think, "Kid picked the wrong path."
A joke that's only possible for 2PM, who are maintaining 40 years of longevity.
Junho: I don't think about anything other than waiting in front of their waiting room to ask a popular idol to take a picture with my grandchildren. I've been a singer for 40 years, what's so special about that. If my grandchildren are happy, then I'm happy.

The reason why 2PM could stand as Korea's greatest group even after the age 60, was because of the well known Rip-Taecyeon. Because Taecyeon still diligently exercises and takes care of his body, he was able to maintain his body from his twenties. Two years ago, an aggressive performance at the age of 60 kept the 'beastly idol' title alive and well. As a result, it lead them being models for all sorts of anti-ageing products, cosmetics, etc.

Junho: Taecyeon ended his first half of his life with his upper body. Now with the remaining second half of his life, he is going to do it with his lower body. That's why he's been saying that he is preparing to train his lower body. I'm preparing for the trapeze. On the ground, Taecyeon will strip his lower body. In the air, I will work hard on spinning my windmills.
Taecyeon: Until when do I have to work out....
Junho: Let's do this later at the dinner show. You even won the silver star sexy grandpa award. What's there to life anyways?
Taecyeon: Since people live up to the age 200 now, I will strip my lower half after the age of 100.

If Taecyeon succeeds as 'Rip-Taecyeon,' then Junho is greatly loved as a father of six. 

Taecyeon: I heard a rumor that your grandchild and your youngest child are the same age. 
Junho: The beastly idol does not die. I'm going to have six more kids, and play foot-volleyball with my twelve children with the remainder of my life.



"Full of admiration looking at Park Jinyoung active as a dance-singer at the age of 78"

When we have a discussion with 2PM, it's impossible to not bring up Park Jinyoung. It's shocking to see 2PM active in their sixties, but the 78 year old, active dance-singer Park Jinyoung surpasses the title "music's legend" to "music's miracle."

Taecyeon: He didn;t pass away?
Junho: No, but it's hard on his body now. Stages are too much, so he installed a hologram from his house and dances. 
Taecyeon: I heard a rumor that Park Jinyoung's legs aren't that great now, so he got robotic legs. 

You are still very active and receiving hot popularity, but was there a time where you wanted to go back to your twenties? 

Junho: I heard time passes by correspondingly to your age.
Taecyeon: Right now, we are going at 60km.

Junho: I think my twenties treated me well. My early twenties had some gloomy times. At 25, everything started to work out well and I did not have any problems since then. I went to a fortune teller, and I was told that my golden days would arrive during the later years. That's why I have six kids.
Taecyeon: My knees ache occasionally on stage. I didn't hurt before, so I want to go back to the time it didn't.

In the present, 2049, is 60 year old Junho and 62 year old Taecyeon happy?

Taecyeon: Remember that song from back then. "Let's be happy, and not be sick~" That song was for us. 
Junho: Not being sick and being happy, the two most difficult things. 
Taecyeon closes his eyes.
Junho: Sir, are you okay?(shakes)
Taecyeon reassured that he's okay.
Junho: Phew, I thought another one left...(calms chest)

Taecyeon: So are you happy?
Junho: Yes, I am happy.
Taecyeon: When you're old, you stray off often. I'm happy too.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment