Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun's cat fight for Let's Fight Ghost


'Let's Fight Ghost' Ok Taecyeon vs Kim Sohyun, fights by yanking hair on their first meeting
Source: Ilgan Sports


Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun yank the hair of each other.

For tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Let's Fight Ghost' airing on July 11th, Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun engage in a fight by yanking the hair of each other during their first meeting.

The producer in charge of ‘Let's Fight Ghost’ said, "This is the scene were you can get the best glimps of Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun's acting transformation. The 'Ok Idiot' image Ok Taecyeon portrayed in entertainment programs melts into the role Bongpal and successfully fits into the 'sloppy exorcist' role.... Please look forward to the extraordinary chemistry of the two from the first meeting."

[+1178 -32] The first half of the webtoon was fun. I'm curious how the drama will turn out^^ 

[+839 -37] I'm looking forward to thisã…Žã…Ž.. Sohyun is damn prettyã… ã…  

[+682 -34] I think it will be funã…‹ã…‹ã…‹It's perfect for the summer 

[+259 -25] Ok Taecyeon's head is pretty small. There isn't a big difference compared to Kim Sohyun

[+88 -2] tvn has been producing their dramas well..... 

[+111 -12] I liked Ok Idiot Taecyeon, so it is really nice to see him in a drama. Sohyun also looks smart and cute, so I think I will be able watch this drama happily. Please produce the drama well with a lot of thought.

[+108 -12] Taecyeon is handsome. His gaze and dark eyebrows are awesome

[+113 -14] I think Ok Taecyeon will be cool♡ I will look forward to it

[+101 -11] Good luck to Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun~ :) 

[+89 -9] I will look forward to Ok Taecyeon and make sure to watch him~ Good luck!! 

[+78 -6] Ok Taecyoen and Kim Sohyun suit better than I expected. I will stream once 'Oh Haeyoung' ends

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment