Hyun JinYoung, Today's Music Festival Opening.. 2PM•Got7 Collaboration


Hyun JinYoung, Today's Music Festival Opening.. 2PM•Got7 Collaboration
Source: Illgan Sports

According to many reports, Hyun Jinyoung will make an appearance during the opening stage of 'Gayo Deajejeon.' With JYPE groups 2PM and Got7, he will have a collaboration performance of the song 'You in my Dim Memory,' and lift the atmosphere for the first half of the show.


[+887 -33] Wow~ I personally enjoy JYPE singers. I really like 2PM and Got7 these days~ The song I used to listen to, 'You Inside My Dim Memory'  was a rememborable song, so I'm looking forward to it~ I'll make sure to watch it 

[+549 -18]Oh! I'm looking forward to itㅎ

[+443 -20] Jun.K sang Hyun Jinyoung's song before on 'Immortal Songs'

[+335 -10] Sounds fun!!! It would be nice if everyone ends the year well and if the next year is filled with happy moments...

[+139 -6] I really like the Got7 2PM combination

[+123 -5] Wow, it's 2PM Got7..♡♡♡ 

[+112 -3] It's Got7 and 2PMㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠahㅠphuㅠㅠㅠ No lie, I really like it

[+101 -2] Omg really??? Out of nowhere JYPEㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll watch it with thankfullness. 2PM are my idol of memories

[+108 -5] If I miss today's Got7 2PM collaboration... I'm crazy

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.