2PM, MBC Music Festival



Hyun Jinyoung·2PM·Got7, Fancy Opening with 'You Inside My Dim Memory' [MBC Music Festival]
Source: My Daily via NAVER

Singer Hyun Jinyoung, group 2PM, Got7 opened fire on the festival with a spectacular performance.

2PM and Got7 selected Hyun Jinyoung's 'You In My Vague Memory,' and hyped up the atmosphere with exciting vocals and dance. Hyun Jinyoung, who arrived later, drew attention with his dance skills

[+493 -19] In the beginning, Jang Wooyoung was dope...


[+429 -29] During 2PM's peak, they did as much as EXO.. They're still cool. I support them.


[+338 -8] 2PM♡ Got7♡ Handsomeã… ã… ã… ã…  


[+299 -7] Ah ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 2PM were really awesome ã… ã… ã… ã…  Dance line 


[+247 -5] I watched an awesome collaboration with Hyun Jinyoung


[+131 -0] 2PM's stages are worth watching. It's been a long time since their debut, but they always work hard. Whenever I watch them, they have the best stages 


[+129 -0] You really can't ignore their career...... Wow 2PM. And despite the fact they were just rookies. They're really good on stage


[+128 -0] They were really good. It exceeded my expectations. JYP Yeah

[+129 -1] Jang Wooyoung~~~~wow~~crazy~~~~~

[+115 -0] Got7 2PM, they're the best

[+62 -0] Wow they're good at singing. Jang Wooyoung surprised me. 2PM is dope.

[+59 -0] Not going to lie, Hyun Jinyoung, 2PM, Got7 were all good at dancing... It was awesome

[+52 -1] Again of course 2PM.. Exceeded my expectations.. Jang Wooyoung's vocal color was shinning, it's soã… ã… ã… ã…  

[+46 -1] Jang Wooyoung was pretty good at singing~

-



[MBC Music Festival] 2PM, Dandy man to naughty boy '6 people 6 colors charm'
  Source: ExportNews via NAVER

2PM had a flashy start for 2016.

On MBC '2015 Music Festival,' aired on the 1st, 2PM enlightened the stage with 'Hands Up' and 'My House.'

On this day, the 2PM members wore colorful long coats, and showed off their dandy charms. The members showed a rhythmical relaxed side during the 'My House' stage. For the 'Hands Up' stage, the members appeared with corresponding combination of white and sliver, and lifted the atmosphere by showing their playful side. 



[+19 -0] Handsome 2PM♡ Let's see your faces often this year!! 

[+21 -1] 2pm are so handsome~~★★★★★ I love you Junho♡ 


[+17 -0] I wanted to see more of 'My House,' you guys were awesome for 'Hands Up' too~~ This year, please have a lot of domesticate broadcasting activities!!!! 


[+13 -0] 2pm bros were great... really 

[+5 -0] Jang Wooyoung is the best! 2PM is the best! 

-


2PM - 'My House' + Hands Up (2PM - My House + Hands Up)Source: NAVER TvCast

[+93 -3] The fact that this classic was only promoted for one week is really disappointing... Jun. K produces good songs

[+59 -4] Wow. This was uploaded very 'early.' Why do you guys always discriminate 2PM? It's not like you guys uploaded it by according to the set list..;;; You captured everything from the opening to the ending, but you only upload the middle stages. You upload 2PM's at this hour. I want to watch it happily, but that's very difficult.

[+49 -3] They're so handsome❤️❤️

[+44 -2] Nichkhun is fucking handsome!!! 2PM, Be successful this year too^^ 

[+40 -1] 2pm. The bestã…¡ã…¡ã…¡

[+6 -3] How did they change so quickly? 

[+30 -1] For the end of the year music festivals ㅠㅜㅜㅠ They did not attend KBS so they only attended two ã… ã… ã…  It was really disappointing that I wasn't able to see Wooyoung's sangmo dance for both showsã… ã… ã…  Why didn't you do the highlight of 'My House' Sang!Mo!Dance! ã…‡ 

[+27 -0]Happy New Year(ง •̀_•́)ง 

[+24 -1] 2PM, please quickly make a comebackã… ã…  The stage was great~ 

[+18 -1] 2PM was so awesome ã… ã…  I'll be looking forward to great songs in 2016~♡ 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.