Junho and Chansung's sympathetic tweet and search king Taecyeon

An idol's childish tweet.twt (Beware of sympathy)
Source: Instiz

was 2PM Hwang Chansung's 



ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹His tone is so serious. I'm serious. So cool.
And on top of that, a group member's mention.


From 2PM Lee Junhoã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
Meanwhile, another member became a search king.



As 2PM Ok Taecyeon was searching his name, he saw his fan share their identification information, resulting in a sudden reply tweet.ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 
I support 2PM's twitter^^! 



"OMG so kind"

"If I saw his reply tweet, I think my heart will start racingã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

"Taecyeon Ok became a search king"

"ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"His consideration is the best.....!!!"

"ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹These kids are so entertainingã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

"I like Ok Taecyeon ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… "

"Ok Taecyeon is amazing ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

"ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Adorableã…‹ã…‹"

"Ok Taecyeonã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I like him..."

"The fact that he himself replied.. Her heart must had raced.. Totally.."

"If he replied to my tweet, then OMG! I'm rooting for 2PM member's peaceful essence."

"Ok Taecyeon(29, Netizen)"

"Ah I'm liking 2PMã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment