2PM shows their gentlemen’s dignity at their after party


[STARCAST] 2PM, show your gentlemen’s dignity!
Source: Starcast via NAVER

[+294 -7] I will forever support 2PM!!

[+245 -5] Everyone is handsome.

[+252 -9] As expected, SuitPM speaks the truth. 

[+242 -9] 2PM are a group that keep developing their personality. Way to go~~~ 

[+198 -2] I want to go to the Tokyo Dome! Going to a 2PM concert to see SuitPM, ain't that the truth.

[+167 -2] They're cuteă… ă…  

[+164 -1] They are really just the best...... They are jut so cute, cool, and have everything..... wow..

[+169 -4] Of course, 2PM looks cool...!! 

[+175 -8] If only [the album] did well...... 

[+158 -4] 2PM is loveă…‹ă…‹Love you.

[+133 -1] I'm jealous..ă… ă… ă… ă…  Please have a fan meeting this year.ă… ă… ă…  I want to see 2PM's cute feast with my own two eyesă… ă…  

[+124 -0] Winning card,,, *shivers*.... I wonder how many cards were spread out across nation...No.. I'm just unluckyă…ś.ă…ś I'm so jealous of the flower bracelet~~~ 

[+131 -3] Wow men that wear suite look cool! That fact that they put on the flower bracelets themselves wowă… ă…  huh...  

[+129 -5] Even if you call them beastly idols, they are cuties the more you look at them ă…Žă…Žă…Ž

[+97 -1] Jang Wooyoung is adorable ă…‹ă…‹ă…‹ 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment