Taecyeon's casting for drama 'Lucky Romance'


Ok Taecyeon, 'Lucky Romance' in discussion for casting.. Rivals with Ru Junyeol
Source: OSEN via NAVER

2PM's member Ok Taecyeon is in discussion for his casting for MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Lucky Romance'.

According to the broadcasting officals on the 25th, Ok Taecyoen would take on the role Choi Gunwook, an athlete who has a crush Shim Bonui (played by Hwang Hungum).

Continuing from Ok Taecyeon's label JYP Entertainment, they stated to OSEN on the 25th, "It's true he got the offer, but nothing is decided yet."

Gunwook, who has a crush on Bonui, would have a rivalry with Jae Suho (played by Ru Junyeol), who is being offered Bonui's heart. It is predicted that there would be tension within Suho and Gunwook for Bonui.

[+1901 -65] Looks like they're going to change up the plot too much! They should had just gone with the webtoon's plotㅜ What's with the athleteㅜ  

[+1735 -45] Of course, they have to make a love triangle in order make a dramaㅅㅍ It's still entertaining without it on television.

[+1477 -40] In the webtoon, Bonui doesn't have a secret admirerㅡㅡ I wish they don't make it a drama, if they are going to make it different from the webtoon.. I personally really enjoyed the webtoon... I feel like the story would take a long routeㅡㅡ I hope that the writer of the webtoon isn't shafted.

[+1124 -34] The plot is different, so why are using the title..

[+245 -11] In the original webtoon, the male and female lead get together without any plot twists. What's with the boring love triangle.

-



Ru Junyeol vs Ok Taecyeon, 'NaPD's youths' face a rivalry in 'Lucky Romance'
Source: TVReport via NAVER

Na Youngseok PD's youths are expected to meet in one drama. Ru Junyeol from tvN 'Youths Over Flowers-Africa Edition' and Ok Taecyeon from tvN 'Three Meals' will be the leads.

[+174 -4] I really like the two of them! I wish for success on 'Lucky Romance'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+159 -3] I'm really looking forward to 'Lucky Romance'

[+136 -4] Looks like NaPD will be streaming~!!ㅋ 

[+67 -1] I wish for success on Ru Junyeol, Ok Taecyeon, and 'Lucky Romance'. I'm always supporting Ru Junyeol

[+63 -1] I hope 'Lucky Romance' does well!!! ㅠㅠㅠ 

[+61 -1] I'll be looking forward to it!! 

[+62 -2] I really like the two of them! I wish for success♡ 

-


Hwang Junguum · Ru Junyeol · Ok Taecyeon · Lee Chungah, the golden line up of 'Lucky Romance'
Source: Instiz

"Ah. All the male actors are actors that make my heart flutterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Woah... My studies need to get lost, because I have to watch this"

"OMG. I'm really looking forward to thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

" Woah, looks like I have to make sure to watch it ㅋㅋ"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment