Taecyeon showed up on with Eddie


Taecyeon, Enters Lee Bumsoo's house with a dog... familiar visuals?
Source: MBN via NAVER

Recent updates about Eddie, the dog from , were unveiled.

In the episode aired on the 27th of KBS2 variety show program , Taecyeon visited Lee Bumsoo's house.

In his arms laid a dog. The reason for Taecyeon's visit was to drop the dog off.

Once Taecyeon introduced the dog to Lee Bumsoo's family, he released the dog and the viewers noticed the familiar visuals. The dog Taecyeon brought was the dog from .

Eddie gave amazement because of his great growth compared from .

[+64 -0] Hey Eddie, you grew up well.ã…Žã…Ž 

[+53 -0] When I look at Eddie, I think of Sappieã… ã… 

[+26 -0] I used to pity Eddie, because Sappie pushed him around and stole his food. However, Eddie had lots of luck, and got adopted by Taecyeon. That's luxurious.

[+19 -0] He really grew up.. I think he's living well, and getting loved. How nice.

[+13 -0] Looks like Mingki~ I miss Mingki~~~ 

[+7 -0] Seeing how brightly and cutely Eddie grew up, Taecyeon is earning my trust. ~

[+3 -0] Seems like Taecyeon was featured.. I should had kept watchingã… ã… . I'm always only watching the twins and Daebak.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment