Taecyeon 'Road of Hope' Filming

"Why Bolivia?" Ok Taecyeon, Figured 'Road of Hope' Filming

Source: Ilgan Sports via NAVER


Ok Taecyeon filmed KBS 1TV '2015 Rode of Hope' at Bolivia.

Ok Taecyeon made an appearance on the MBC 'My Little Television' that will be airedon the 21st. He made an surprise visit for Lee HyeJung who gave cooking advice on tvN 'Three Meals.' During the middle of the second half of filming, Taecyeon left and said, "I will be going to Bolivia," which sparked questions as to why.


It is heard that Ok Taecyeon will be filming for '2015 Road of Hope' at Bolivia while spending a meaningful time.

[+967 -28] I think Ok Taecyeon has good humanism and is just 

[+765 -20] Supporting Ok Taecyeon Ok Bingu~♥ Missing 'Three Meals' Farming Edition


[+699 -17] Ok Bingu seems very kind, so I like himã…Žã…Ž 


[+606 -15] I really like this dudeã…Žã…Ž


[+537 -14] Fighting!!!!!!! 

[+126 -3] I like the positive image. I hope that he becomes successful and continues doing good works. I'm supporting the members as well

[+123 -4] Even for the military, he gave up his green card and received surgery to be accepted for active duty. He was happy for being accepted after three attempts. What a awesome, young man! 

[+117 -4] Even participates in community serviceã…Žã…Ž Awesome! Taecyeon, you know that I'm always supporting and loving you right?❤️ 

[+115 -4] How nice Taecyeon!!♡ 

[+98 -2] A overseas community service documentary will suit Taecyeon's fair image well. I feel like he actively worked and I'm anticipating on image after!^^ 

[+96 -3] Ok Taecyeon is famous for his good humanism. He's at a level that Lee SeoJin, who does not compliment others, praised him to Na PD, who cast him.

[+68 -3] It's just my opinion, but JYP artists tend to have good humanism 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.