Taecyeon shares his decision for active duty service + Twice for visitation


Ok Taecyeon "Active Duty With Green Card + Disc.. Will Call Twice For Visitation"
Source: TV Report via NAVER

Actor Ok Taecyeon revealed his will for his enlistment to active duty. Movie "House of Disappeared." Ok Taecyeon brought up, "This will be my last project," at the "House of Disappeared" press conference. He showed his strong will towards his enlistment for active duty by receiving surgery for his disc after he was qualified for public duty. He even gave up his U.S. green card for his enlistment.

"My mindset is big. After discharging from active duty, I think I am going to feel relieved. I don't want to feel that I avoided it. I have a dependable image. Hahaha. Later when I get married and have children, I want to be even more honorable. My enlistment date was not scheduled yet, so I assume it is going to be during the summer. I first thought it would be early this year, so I feel more nervous."

Ok Taecyeon revealed, "I do feel nervous about my enlistment, but I aspire to spend my days happily. (After my disc surgery,) I stretch often, eat healthy foods, and pay lots of attention to my health."

"What were the tips I got from people who already discharged? They told me to make sure to call Twice for visitation. (Explosive laughter) It's like a tip, but not a tip. Hahaha. I've been taking care of Twice these days." 

"House of Disappeared" will be in theaters on April 5th.

[+7488 -127]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Because Twice are currently a  big deal for the soldiers, it's game over once they come for visitation or consolation concert.

[+6194 -106] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ If he calls Twice for visitation, his service should be a breeze. 

[+4367 -79] His will is amazing, because he wants to enlist even though he is ill. 

[+4306 -85] Comeback healthy!

[+1053 -37] He's a man. Once he becomes a private and is eating a Choco-pie while sitting in the restroom, he will regret it. He's still a man though. 

[+784 -20] ã…‹ã…‹ Taecyeon planned to walk a flower road for his service.ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+770 -24] I don't understand why people curse at Taecyeon.

[+725 -43] Taecyeon doesn't pull anything unlike others. It should be a given to serve active duty, but even from a guy's perspective, he's cool.

[+675 -45] This is worth to acknowledge him.. Even just through SNS, he seems patriotic. He's better than those who postpone or avoid enlistment..

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment