Episodes 9 and 10 of Junho's "Good Manager"

Junho drops the bomb on the accounting department! "Let's tone it down a bit!"
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+470 -0] I watch "Good Manager" for the refreshingness  ã…‹ã…‹ Look at his sass ã…‹ã…‹

[+374 -5] Manager Kim suits well with Director Seo, as expected.

[+291 -1]  ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ So charismatic! I think "Good Manager" is the first to have that kind of tension.

[+239 -3] Woah!! That was refreashingã…‹ã…‹ Tone it down a bit, Director Seo~?

[+189 -0] Please, be more sassy.

[+149 -1] As expected of "Good Manager," throwing a refreshing moment at the very end.ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+130 -2] As expected of Manager Kim.

[+120 -1] This was refreshing.

[+95 -2] "Whenever I come in here~ it reeks of a moldy smell..."

-

NamGoong Min "rebuff" to Junho after proposing "fair play"
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+589 -17] I was totally blown away at Director Seo's clapping acting. He's so good at acting.

[+525 -12] Director Seo is so rude, but so good at acting.ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+400 -7] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Seo Yul's expression when she lifted her handã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹It was a bit cute, just a bit.

[+351 -8] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Dongha is cuteã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Look at him trying to act tough, because Director Seo is thereã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+333 -4] These actors are really good at actingã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+227 -4] Oh Yul's charismatic scene-stealer acting is done properly ooh~ It's pretty cool ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+174 -4] Ahã…‹ã…‹ This group is hilariousã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+165 -1] What's this. This cutie~~ What kind of guy is this cute...

[+115 -0] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They are so good at acting and it's really funã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+115 -1] Look at how Seo Yul's eyes got watery when he got so angry...

[+92 -2] I thought I almost lost my jaw from laughing so muchã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-

Junho, the head of the betrayal planning, declares disbandment of the accounting department!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+526 -4] "Did you guys laughing a lot yesterday? Then I shall show you what an evil bastard is." That kind of vibe.....

[+469 -6] Seo Yul... You shown us what a cute antagonist is, but this is not rightã… ã…  This was too much...ã… 

[+413 -26] Junho is so good at actingã„·ã„·ã„·ã„· 

[+319 -6] He only uses formalities to Assistant Manager Yoon ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I will look forward to refreshing scenes next week!~ 

[+289 -12]ㅜㅜ..Seo Yul. He uses formalities to Assistant Manager Yoon...ㅜㅜ.. "Are you disbanding the accounting department to get back at Assistant Manager Yoon!!!?"

[+258 -10] This is 180 degrees different from how he was like in "Twenty." Shivers.

[+247 -13] Since he's so good at acting, I'm getting pissed at Seo Yulã…Ž He was so mean today!!!! No kidding!!!! 

[+204 -2] Seo Yul was a bigger piece of trash than what I thought he wasã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Wow

[+160 -0] Director Seo was too much ã… ã…  

[+142 -7] Because Yul was a good actor, I am more angry.... I almost threw my remote control.... 

[+139 -3] He was the cute antagonist, but now he's showing us what a psychopath he is.

[+118 -2] I genuinely want to beat up Yul... 

-

NamGoong Min says, "Making me feel guilty," infront of Junho while looking at obsequious Kim Wonhae
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+119 -0] Sigh... I hate Yulã…œ.... 

[+104 -0] Yul seems ambitious ㅜㅜ Mongsuk seems to mature a bit ㅜ.. Sigh, I feel bad.

[+73 -0] My heart breaks for the head managerã… ã…  Seo Yul, your actions are very mean. Dongha was cute today, once again.

[+69 -0] I think Director Seo was trying to handle everything with money.. Bad. I wish he stops.

[+55 -0] ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ This can be either refreshing or heartbreakingㅜㅜㅜ 

[+47 -3] Everyone is so good at acting~~~ The chairman's son is cute. He is learning a lot, so he could probably lead the company ~~^^ 

[+34 -0] This breaks my heart...

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment