Chansung impresses the viewers with his raging acting

Hwang Chansung, "My friend was murdered!" A furious protest
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+923 -16] Chansung was good at acting!! ㅜㅜ His friend died... 

[+697 -15] Chansung's acting is good

[+614 -19] What's this? From what I remembered, Hwang Chansung was the one singing the school chant in "Unstoppable Highkick." He could professionally act?

[531 -18] Wow, Hwang Chansung is so cool!

[+492 -14] I'm relieved that he had a friend like him ㅠㅜㅠㅠ

[+421 -13] If you think about the "Unstoppable Highkick" times, Chansung's acting imporved a lotã…‹ã…‹

[+352 -9] Refreshing!!!!!!!

[+316 -11] Chansung's acting gives me goosebumps just from this video alone.

[+254 -7] So cool.

[+215 -9] Handsome.

[+174 -2] I was surprised about his great performance.. I even felt relieved.

[+110 -3] Wow~~ So refreshing!♥

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment