Real 2PM - We Are 2PM! We Don’t Know What Give Up Means!




Source via NAVER Starcast

Hello, guys!
Real 2PM is back for you to have meaningful 2pm!
Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!
Can you hear the ball bouncing from somewhere? Don’t you feel like to cheer somebody?
Yes, that’s right. The reason why is, maybe 2PM is going to have a basketball game at 6th fan meeting on November 8 by dividing teams into old boy and young boy! Haha!
They took photos before the game. They really do look like basketball players. You can have a look at 2PM members’ amazing play through video! Shall we watch it together?
[+546 -48] Let's go as a longevity group

[+460 -48] Each member is full of charms

[+399 48] Blonde Wooyoung Jang is very handsome!! They're so cute even though they can't play basketball. Let's see all of you on the 8th. 

[+381 -34] 2pm fan meeting concepts are always straightforward. It's cute, I like it.

[+359 -40] Handsome men... I'm happy because you guys exist.. Let's keep developing

[+342 -43] Coming from a man's perspective, 2PM are really cool singers that I'm proud of. Everyday when I watch their videos, I wish to be like them. I'm a wannabe star. I've liked them since middle school and now my enlistment is soon. I'll support them even after I enlist, so please have a lot of Korean activities. I really respect them. I hope to grow old with 2PM even after I discharge.Let's go forever! Let's go together forever HOTTEST! Fan meeting Fighting!!

[+306 -33] I waited for REAL 2PM ^^

[+288 -34] Too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+273 -38] Warm men~~~~~~~~~ 

 [+243 -26] I want to quickly see our  2PM

[+230 -21] I like them but should there be a reason? I just like 2PM! Let's go forever

[+230 -26] They're all so cuteㅋㅋ

[+204 -21] 2pm is handsome.Fighting---- 

[+199 -2] Yesterday I said 'Where's Real 2PM for this month..?' But then today BAM!!! ㅎㅎㅎ 

 [+189 -20] I want to see them often~~ I thought my eyes were going to pop out waiting for them~~

[+191 -22] Ha~ On the main after a while~ Please have a comeback~ 

[+172 -23] Chansung is really handsome!!! See you at the fan meeting ~~

[+172 -29] Release a unit~~~~~~~

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.